Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Garden

The garden is (almost) planted!

I am so very lucky to have had my grandparents come out again yesterday to help me plant the rest.  I am being taught by the best.

In the garden we have - carrots, parsnips, radishes, onions, beans, artichoke, dill, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli, sweet peppers, corn, cucumbers, melon and of course, peas.  I have one spot left to put in some tomato plants.

Perhaps it's ambitious, but I have the space, so why not?



3 comments:

  1. Nice garden!! That's some fine looking dirt ya got there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to come and see you at the end of the season, yummy and fresh. I really admire you guys, and Mike and Stephenie for all this planting. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, and I can attest to the fact that you have the best teachers. There was always good veggies at The Mag!!

    ReplyDelete