Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hope

I know this is a recurring theme in my posts, but it's one that I believe in deeply and turn to in times of doubt or uncertainty.



The sun rises every day and we are given a great choice - we can face the day with a positive outlook and a heart full of hope that we will overcome obstacles, both internal and external.  Or, we can dwell on yesterday.  The mistakes we made or the disappointments dealt to us won't fade unless we let them go.



Every day I try hard to make the choice that fills me with happiness.  Choosing to look for the positive makes my heart light.  Sometimes it's a hard choice to make, and it can be almost downright impossible.  But as the sun comes up every morning, I try to take a moment to reflect, and be hopeful for a day full of joys and successes. 

1 comment: