Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Old Fashioned Winter

In case you hadn't heard, it's snowing.  And it's mighty cold.
 
It's snowing much that my husband is spending the better part of many days just plowing and snow-blowing.  I do love it all, but I don't love the work it creates, and if I wasn't on maternity leave this year (meaning, I don't have to go anywhere if I don't feel like it), I'd be cursing it.
 



 
Many people are calling it an old-fashioned winter, and while I don't really agree with that statement, it has been a very different year.  It has been incredibly cold and we have received an unbelievable amount of snow.  Those two things generally don't go hand in hand. 

I wonder what the remainder of winter will bring.  Every time I think it can't possibly snow more, or get any colder, it does.  I hope you are able to snuggle up warm and safe out of the blustery days.

No comments:

Post a Comment